I Told You I Was Sick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Told You I Was Sick

I Told You I Was Sick

HomeHome  Back to Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Living with mystery symptoms?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Living with mystery symptoms? Empty
PostSubject: Living with mystery symptoms?   Living with mystery symptoms? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Many men experience strange symptoms but don't want to talk about it with their doctors. Do you have any strange symptoms you or your doctor doesn't understand? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://itoldyouiwassick.info/
daverich

PostSubject: Insomnia   Living with mystery symptoms? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 am

I've been having insomnia and back pain lately. Worried about my prostate as I've started getting up at night a lot to use the bathroom. My wife is none too happy with me. Ha ha.

I wonder if I should take a supplement or see my doctor. It's not serious yet but it could get that way.
Back to top Go down
doctorwho_2

PostSubject: Re: Living with mystery symptoms?   Living with mystery symptoms? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 am

daverich wrote:
I've been having insomnia and back pain lately. Worried about my prostate as I've started getting up at night a lot to use the bathroom. My wife is none too happy with me. Ha ha.

I wonder if I should take a supplement or see my doctor. It's not serious yet but it could get that way.

I'd say see your doctor first to rule out anything serious. You could always try natural supplements for your prostate if it turns to be BPH!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hello   Living with mystery symptoms? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I agree with doctorwho_2. I think you should see a doctor too just to rule out any serious medical conditions. Then, you can treat it naturally at home!
Back to top Go down
http://itoldyouiwassick.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living with mystery symptoms?   Living with mystery symptoms? Empty

Back to top Go down

Living with mystery symptoms?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Told You I Was Sick  :: Men's Health-
Jump to: